We understand that sometimes things don't work out as expected so we accept returns that meet the following conditions:
- Items must be in original, unused condition, complete with original packaging, instruction manuals etc.
- Items must be returned within 14 days.
- Must include invoice as proof of purchase.
- Must contact our team on 0800 368 784 to arrange the return.
- You will need to arrange a courier or transport company to pick up and return the item. We suggest you obtain a tracking number. Alternatively, you may return the item yourself to our showroom at 911 Karamu Road North, Hastings.
- If item is faulty, please contact our team on 0800 368 784 before sending back for assessment.
I think my item is faulty, what should I do?
Please contact our team on 0800 368 784 to first troubleshoot your product. If we determine there may be a fault, we will organise and pay for the product to be returned to us or to our supplier for assessment before a refund or exchange is offered.
Is it free to return?
We do not charge a restocking fee if you have simply changed your mind and decide to return the items. However, any return courier or freight charges will not be reimbursed. However, if your item is deemed faulty, we will pay for and arrange for your item to be returned.
Have you received my returned item?
Please contact our friendly team on 0800 368 784 or email@example.com.
Can I drop my items off to the showroom?
Yes, you may. Our showroom is at 911 Karamu Road North, Hastings.
How long until I receive a refund?
For online purchases returned by courier, please allow us 7 working days from the date the item arrived back to us. If you personally drop back your item, we will arrange for a same day refund.
I've received the wrong items, what should I do?
Please contact our friendly team on 0800 368 784 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be more than happy to assist you.
You may also be interested in:
Frequently Asked Questions
Click & Collect