The largest hydronic boiler, the Belvedere incorporates some innovative changes to boiler design and operation.
- Large symmetrical firebox which will continue to give high output temperatures with extended times between refuelling
- Can also be installed in a living room and a glass door option is available
- Best choice for in-floor slab heating as it has a high output and spacious firebox
- High capacity water jacket enables the initial temperature rise required for in-floor slab heating
- Both manual and automatic air-flat control, self-closing draught diverter, and temperature sensor
- Grate and self-scooping ash pa
- Separate firebox and ash pan doors
- Separate damper and air controls - automatic and manual
- A standard 150mm (6") flue assembly
The Belvedere is available as a "Bare" unit where the installer provides the pump and controller at time of installation or "Fully Plumbed" with integrated pump and easily accessible and adjustable Thermostatic control. In this format only the flue and flow and return pipes need to be connected.
All Dynamic Boilers contain mild steel waterways and require the addition of a water conditioner. We recommend the addition of a long life boiler conditioner and corrosion inhibitor to maintain the system in optimum working condition.
If connecting a Dynamic boiler to a domestic hot water service, a heat exchange system must be used.Â Hot water is stored in a low pressure hot water storage tank - From the low pressure hot water storage tank, this water can then be used for domestic usage and for pumping through hydronic radiators or slab floor heating.