The new Ventum III is an evolution of our popular Premium 4 fan, engineered to feature a triple blade propeller design.
- Unique triple blade design
- Produces less drag than a 4 blade fan but more thrust than a 2 blade
- Ultra low 45°C starting temperature perfect for early starting
- Maximum air flow blows up to 420 feet/minute
- Thermally controlled actuator for optimum Peltier performance
- Dynamically balanced fan for unrivalled motor life, balance & output
At 199mm high the Ventum III fan starts to rotate at an ultra low surface temperature, due to the newly designed easy start motor. The unique triple blade design pushes air quietly and effectively over a greater distance than other models. The design maintains our advanced radiating fin design extrusion to generate maximum airflow. The triple blade design produces less drag than the 4 blade but more thrust than a 2 blade.
Designed to start at a temperature as low as 45°C, the fan requires no batteries or external power. Heat is conducted though the base of the fan and converted to electricity which powers the fan motor. With a durable, hard wearing black anodised finish, the fan automatically slows and stops as the heat from the stove reduces.
All Valiant heat powered wood fire fans are ideal for use on wood burning stoves in homes, narrowboats, mobile homes and can also be used on kitchen ranges and hobs in contemporary and traditional environments. Valiant offers 4 different heat powered fans, simply choose the model to suit your budget and style.
- Easy starting at 45°C (113°F)
- Maximum operating temperature 320°C (600°F)
- Optimum operating temperature range 80-250°C (175 - 480°F)
- Inbuilt protection system to stop the fan overheating
- 24 months materials & workmanship guarantee
- Designed & engineered in the UK
- Fully CE compliant